Zucchini Pizza Bites
Zucchini Pizza Bites are a fun twist on pizza bites using zucchini rounds for the pizza crust. Let your children make their own with their favorite toppings, which can then be grilled or broiled in the oven.
- 2 large zucchini
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- mozzarella cheese, park-skim
- pepperoni chopped
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4″ rounds. Grill or broil on each side for several minutes or until it begins to brown. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, mix the tomato sauce with the Italian seasoning and garlic.
- Put a small teaspoon of sauce on the zucchini round and top with cheese and chopped turkey pepperoni, if desired.
- Grill or broil pizza bites until cheese is melted.
Calories: 84kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 8gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 311mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!