Cutting zucchini into a "fry" shape and roasting makes this vegetable more appealing to pickier taste buds.
- 3 medium zucchini sliced into 3” matchsticks
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F and coat a baking sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Put zucchini on pan then drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix together well so that all of the zucchini are well coated. Spread in a single layer on pan.
- Roast in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes until browned on all sides. Rotate halfway through cooking time if needed.
Chef’s Note: For easy clean-up, cover the baking sheet in aluminum foil then spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Calories: 35kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 2gFat: 2gSodium: 132mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!