Coleslaw is a classic dish and by using a combination of Greek yogurt, mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar, this version isn't too heavy.
Servings 5 servings
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt 2% fat recommended
- 1 Tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 14 oz shredded coleslaw mix
Put all ingredients except the coleslaw mix into a large bowl and whisk until combined.
Stir coleslaw into the bowl until well combined. For best results, refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
[ultimate-nutrition-label id="3121" align="left"]
Adapted from My Purple Spoon