Super Spinach Salad
Tossing spinach with fruit is a great way to add a little natural sweetness and brighten a salad's flavor.
- 1 6-oz package baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 medium Fuji apple cored and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Favorite salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Toss with your favorite dressing.
Calories: 155kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 5gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 91mgFiber: 4gSugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!