Southwestern Lime Chicken
This is a fast cooking chicken dish packed with flavor.
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp ground red pepper optional
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 limes juiced
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, oregano and red pepper. Rub the seasoning into both sides of the chicken.
- Preheat a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the butter and oil to the pan and allow the butter to melt.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until browned and chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from the pan and keep warm.
- Whisk the lime juice into the pan to create a sauce. Slice the chicken and pour the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Calories: 207kcalProtein: 25gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 390mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!