Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- 2 16-oz bags frozen stir fry vegetables, partially thawed
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 12-oz bottle sweet and sour sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- Cilantro leaves, for garnish (optional)
- Spray inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place stir-fry vegetables in the bottom of the slow cooker and put the pork chops on top of the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sweet and sour sauce and water. Pour over the pork chops. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add the sugar snap peas and increase the heat to high. Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until the snap peas are crisp tender.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Calories: 360kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 28gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 396mgFiber: 7gSugar: 21g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!