Slow Cooker Maple and Mustard Pork Tenderloin
This is an easy dump and go recipe to make in the slow cooker using pork tenderloin in a sauce made from soy sauce, mustard and maple syrup.
- slow cooker
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 1/2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 shallot diced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Place tenderloin in the slow cooker.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until blended.
- Pour marinade over the tenderloin and cook on low for about 5 to 6 hours.
- Slice and serve.
Chef’s Note: To keep the pork tenderloin well coated with the marinade, turn it every 2 to 4 hours if you prefer.
Calories: 162kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 21gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 490mgSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!