Slow Cooker Herb Marinated Pork Loin Chops
This recipe comes together quickly using many staples you probably already have in your kitchen.
- slow cooker
- 4 pork loin chops trimmed of all visible fat (about 1 ½ pounds)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp garlic minced, about 6 cloves
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Place 4 pork loin chops in the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker, pricking each piece top and bottom with the tines of a fork.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together. Pour mixture over the pork in the slow cooker.
- Cook for 6 to 8 hours on the low setting or until pork is cooked through. Serve with sauce poured over the pork.
Mix it Up: Not a pork eater? No problem. You could use chicken or turkey breasts in place of the port loin chops. For thinner or smaller cuts of meat, the cooking time may be less in the slow cooker.
Calories: 348kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 36gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 346mgFiber: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!