Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast Beef
This slow cooker recipe makes a lot of roast beef so that you cook once and eat twice in another meal. See our tip at the bottom.
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup beef broth, lower sodium
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 4 lbs boneless chuck roast
- In a bowl, stir together the garlic, beef broth, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and honey.
- Place roast into slow cooker and cover with the sauce mixture. Cook for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- When roast is finished cooking, remove from the slow cooker and shred on a cutting board with two forks. Add the beef back to the slow cooker and stir into cooking juices. Serve.
Make Ahead: The sauce for this recipe can be made up to 3 days ahead of time. Chef’s Note:
- This recipe makes a lot of meat that is easily freezable. Freeze leftover sauce and meat in separate containers to pull out for a quick meal on a busy night.
- The leftovers also make great sandwiches like our Roast Beef and Provolone Sandwiches.
Calories: 322kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 32gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 193mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!