Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 3/4 lb potatoes (any variety: red, Yukon gold, fingerling, etc.), washed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray an oven-proof dish with non-stick cooking spray. Put potatoes in pan and toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Bake potatoes for 15 minutes, stir and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
Calories: 90kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 2gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 163mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!