Flavorful rosemary bread is easy to make if you own a bread machine!
- 1 cup water
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2-1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 1/2 Tbsp gluten
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order listed above or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select the whole wheat cycle and press start.
Chef's Note: I prefer to use ground golden flax seed as it has a lighter color and doesn’t make the color of the bread darker. We try to keep most of our recipes simple and use dry herbs. However, when making this bread, we recommend using fresh rosemary.
Calories: 150kcalCarbohydrates: 22gProtein: 6gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 121mgFiber: 4gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!