Roasted Pork Chops, Brussels Sprouts and Apples Sheet Pan Dinner
Whole grain mustard, maple syrup, sage and apple cider vinegar are the dream team for flavorful, juicy pork. Roasted Brussels sprouts and apples lend a nice balance of savory and sweet to the dish with white balsamic vinegar to brighten their flavors. The perfect easy fall dish!
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil divided evenly
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt divided evenly
- 1/2 tsp black pepper divided evenly
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage chopped (or 1 tsp dried sage)
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 red apples chopped
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover a large sheet pan with parchment paper, if desired, and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large shallow dish, combine 1 tablespoon olive oil, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and the whole grain mustard. Mix well. Season the pork chops with the onion powder, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper and the sage. Add the pork chops to the mustard mixture, coating well on both sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the Brussels sprouts and apples. Drizzle with the white balsamic vinegar and remaining olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well to combine.
- Place the pork chops in the center of the prepared sheet pan. Arrange the Brussels sprouts and apples around the pork, being careful not to overcrowd. If needed, use another sheet pan for any remaining Brussels sprouts and apples.
- Roast in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until pork is cooked through. Then broil for 1 to 2 minutes to further brown the pork, Brussels sprouts and apples if desired. Serve.
Calories: 454kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 31gFat: 22gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 554mgFiber: 7gSugar: 17g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!