This is a basic recipe for roasting cauliflower that can be jazzed up different ways with a splash of vinegar or even cheese added at the end.
- 1 head cauliflower roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir well to coat the cauliflower evenly.
- Spread in a single layer on baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes or until browned.
Mix it Up:
- Add a splash of balsamic vinegar and grated Parmesan cheese to the cauliflower during the last 5 minutes of the cooking time for even more flavor.
- Try roasting carrots, broccoli, zucchini, or even sugar snap peas to try something new.
Calories: 66kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 3gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 163mgFiber: 3gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!