Roasted Carrot Souffle
Roasted Carrot Souffle is a wonderful side dish for a holiday potluck or any occasion!
- 1 1/2 lbs carrots peeled and cut into chunks
- Grapeseed oil spray or any oil spray
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 Tbsp Greek plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a baking pan with grapeseed oil spray. Place carrots in pan, toss with maple syrup. Spray some grapeseed oil spray on the carrots and place in oven. Roast for 10-15 minutes until soft, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
- Remove carrots from oven and turn oven temperature down to 350 degrees F.
- Place the carrots and all of the remaining ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake for an hour or until set.
Calories: 152kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 4gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 230mgFiber: 3gSugar: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!