[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Red Pepper Sauce – – sliced almonds, toasted (see Tip), chopped jarred roasted red peppers, halved grape tomatoes, garlic, minced (about 1 clove), extra-virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, paprika, salt, divided, freshly ground pepper, divided, Place almonds, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, oil, vinegar, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Serve on top of your favorite grilled or baked meat for an easy weeknight meal.; – <div data-canvas-width="329.11067859667514"><em><strong>(ultimate-nutrition-label id="3090" align="left")Chef’s Note: </strong></em> To toast chopped or sliced nuts, stir constantly in a small dry skillet over medium-low heat until fragrant and lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes.</div>[/wpurp-searchable-recipe]
Red Pepper Sauce
- 1/3 cup almonds sliced and toasted
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Place almonds, peppers, tomatoes, garlic, oil, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve on top of your favorite grilled or baked meat for an easy weeknight meal.