Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Replace the sunflower seeds in the recipe with the nut of your choice or leave out altogether if you don't like either.
- 1 cup water
- 2 Tbsp butter I used Smart Balance
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 3 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp vital wheat gluten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp yeast
- 1 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds or any nut of your choice
- Place all ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed, except for the raisins and sunflowers.
- Choose the “Fruit & Nut” cycle on your bread machine. Add the raisins and sunflower seeds at the buzzer.
- Once finished cooking, remove and allow to cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Calories: 217kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 7gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 97mgFiber: 5gSugar: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!