Ravioli Zucchini Casserole
This easy throw-together casserole can be assembled ahead of time or in minutes before baking off for a quick dinner.
- 1 bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 whole zucchini, sliced
- 2 cups low moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9x13 cooking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread half of the ravioli on the bottom of the pan. Cover with half of the zucchini slices, half of the spaghetti sauce, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat the layers with the remaining ravioli, zucchini, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 25 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Mix It Up: Try using broccoli, edamame, or peas in place of the zucchini to switch up this family-friendly recipe.
Calories: 373kcalCarbohydrates: 43gProtein: 20gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 572mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!