Quick & Easy Lemon Chicken
This is an easy recipe to make for a weeknight or prep ahead for the week.
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra-virgin
- 1-2 medium lemons depends on how lemony you like it!
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary chopped, optional (if using dry, use 2 tsp)
- Place chicken in a re-sealable bag. Add olive oil to the bag and squeeze in juice from the lemons. Add salt and herbs. Mix together well in the bag and place in the refrigerator to marinate at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours.
- Heat the grill to medium high heat. Remove chicken from the bag and place directly on the grill. Cook for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
Chef's Notes: You can use any fresh or dried herbs that you like. When substituting dried herbs for fresh, use about 1/3 less dried than fresh. Chicken can be baked in the oven if that is preferred to grilling. Make extra chicken to use for other meals or lunches during the week.
Calories: 207kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 35gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 118mgSodium: 207mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!