Pistachio Crusted Salmon
Shake up your salmon dish with the addition of a pistachio crust after the salmon bakes in Asian flavors.
- 1 Tbsp less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup pistachios chopped
- 1 lb salmon cut into 4 pieces
- Combine the soy sauce, maple syrup and sesame oil in a baking dish. Coat the salmon in the marinade and place flesh side down in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours. The longer it marinates, the richer the flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Let salmon sit on counter for about 15 minutes before baking. Bake the salmon, skin side down, until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes for 1-inch thick fillets.
- Spoon any remaining cooked marinade in dish over salmon and then sprinkle the pistachios on top. Serve.
Calories: 247kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 22gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 181mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!