Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Peanut Butter Granola Bars are a great way to make snacks ahead of time that can be eaten on-the-go!
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/4 cup nonfat powdered milk
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the oats, oat bran, and dry milk. Add raisins and stir well.
- In a saucepan, combine the honey, peanut butter, oil, and vanilla extract. Heat over low heat and stir just until combined but not too hot. Remove from the heat. Whisk in an egg.
- Add the honey mixture to the oat mixture and stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9x9 pan. Cook for 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool in pan and then cut into 20 bars.
Calories: 88kcalCarbohydrates: 14.5gProtein: 2.9gFat: 2.4gSaturated Fat: 0.5gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 41mgFiber: 1.1gSugar: 8.3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!