Pan-Fried Tilapia with Almond, Parsley, Lemon Sauce
This is a weeknight delight because it is super easy and fast! Adapted from: Blue Apron Meals and CSPI (sauce only)
- 1/3 cup flour or Wondra
- 1 lb tilapia
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley leaves
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice, 2 lemons
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1. Place flour/Wondra on a large plate. Pat the tilapia dry and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Coat each side of tilapia with the flour/Wondra and tap off the excess flour/Wondra.
- 3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat butter on medium high until melted and add tilapia. Cook for about 4 to 6 minutes on each side until golden brown. Cooking times will vary based on the thickness of each piece.
- Place all ingredients in small food processor and blend until smooth.
Calories: 229kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 25gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 78mgSodium: 304mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!