No-Bake Peanut Butter Graham Chocolate Bites
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dark cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 squares dark chocolate melted
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, honey, cocoa powder and vanilla. Mix well with clean hands.
- Roll into 12 1" balls. Place on a wax paper lined pan. Put in the refrigerator for a few minutes while preparing the toppings.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave, stirring often to avoid burning. Remove balls from refrigerator and roll in melted chocolate, coating completely. Place back on pan and put back in refrigerator for about 2 minutes to allow chocolate to firm up a little but not too much.
- Place coconut on a plate. Remove chocolate covered balls from refrigerator and roll in coconut to cover completely. Return to refrigerator for 5 more minutes to allow chocolate to completely set. Store in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 141kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 3gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 107mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!