Middle Eastern Zoodles
Spiralized zucchini or zoodles are given a Middle Eastern twist by using the flavorful spices of za'atar and sumac. Kalamata olives, chickpeas, sundried tomatoes and feta cheese add balance and even more flavor to this delicious zucchini noodle side dish.
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 medium zucchini spiralized (about 3 cups)
- 1 tsp za'atar
- 1/4 tsp sumac
- 2 Tbsp diced kalamata olives
- 2 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp feta cheese
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add zoodles (spiralized zucchini noodles), za'atar and sumac to the pan and cook until desired texture is achieved, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and chickpeas to the pan and stir into the zoodles. Remove from heat and garnish with feta cheese. Serve.
Calories: 101kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 180mgPotassium: 2mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!