This chilled soup was inspired by a recipe created by a dear friend of Ann's living in Utah. It is a refreshing soup on a hot summer evening.
- 2 mangoes peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded and roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup onion roughly chopped
- 1/2 tomato roughly chopped
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 limes juiced
- 1/4 cup Thai basil leaves loosely packed
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree. Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional chopped cucumber and mango just before serving.
Chef's Note: Depending upon the capacity of your food processor or blender, you may need to puree ingredients in batches.
Calories: 128kcalCarbohydrates: 30gProtein: 2gFat: 1gSodium: 42mgFiber: 3gSugar: 15g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!