Lemon Herb Baked Cod
- 1 lb cod
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4-5 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 garlic cloves, skins left on and one end cut off
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut in half moons
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray. Combine oil, butter, thyme, oregano, garlic cloves, ground black pepper, and half of the lemon slices in the baking dish. Put in the oven and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the cod to the baking dish and toss with sauce until coated. Top the cod with the remaining lemon slices. Bake for another for 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately.
Calories: 235kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 19gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 184mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!