Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
- 1 lb salmon filet with skin, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2” thick
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp grainy Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- Preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put salmon skin-side down onto prepared broiler pan and sprinkle with salt.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, Dijon mustard, honey, cider vinegar and caraway seeds. Stir well to combine. Spread evenly over salmon filets.
- Place salmon 5 to 6 inches under broiler and cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until cooked through and fish flakes easily with a fork.
Chef’s Note: Keep a close eye on your fish to ensure the sauce doesn’t burn under the broiler! (Ask us how we know this is really important!)
Calories: 244kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 22gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 450mgSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!