Honey Glazed Carrots
This simple honey glaze with orange zest adds a nice punch of flavor to bland steamed carrots.
- 1 1/2 quarts water
- 5 cups carrots thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground
- Bring water to a boil. Put carrots in a steamer basket in the boiling water and steam carrots until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Place cooked carrots in a large bowl with remaining ingredients. Toss to combine.
Nutrition Nugget: Do you need Superman’s X-Ray vision? Then eat these carrots! Just one serving has all the Vitamin A you need in one day which is good for your eyes.
Calories: 51kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSodium: 202mgFiber: 3gSugar: 8g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!