Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
Kabobs are fun for everyone. Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are versatile so you can change out the protein choice to shrimp, beef, pork or a combination of any of these. The marinade is super easy and usually involves ingredients you already have at home.
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp sherry
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 20 oz can pineapple chunks drained or 2-fresh pineapples
- In a shallow glass dish, mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sherry, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic powder. Stir the chicken pieces and pineapple into the marinade until well coated. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Thread chicken and pineapple alternately onto skewers. Grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, or until chicken juices run clear.
Calories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 60gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 204mgSodium: 270mgFiber: 1gSugar: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!