Garlicky Roasted Asparagus
- 1 1/2 lbs asparagus ends trimmed
- 1 1/2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tsp garlic minced (12 cloves)
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray, toss asparagus with oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast about 20 minutes or until tender to your liking. Serve warm.
Calories: 55kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 3gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 150mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!