FroYo Monkey Tails
These yogurt dipped bananas are not only healthy but so fun to make with your kids for a frozen treat.
- 2 3.5-oz Kids Chobani Greek yogurt pouches, Vanilla + Chocolate Dust
- 1/2 cup rice krispies cereal
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder (optional)
- 6 Wooden popsicle sticks
- Prep the ingredients by squeezing yogurt into a small Mason jar or cup. Pour rice krispies on a plate and spread out evenly.
- Peel and slice bananas in half crosswise. Place wooden popsicle stick into the sliced end of the banana. Stick should go half way into the banana.
- Dip the banana into the yogurt, covering the banana up to the popsicle stick. Pull banana out of the yogurt and let the excess drip off. Set yogurt-covered banana on plate of rice krispies and slowly roll the banana around until all sides are covered with it. Sprinkle each with cocoa powder if desired.
- Place on wax paper. Repeat until all bananas are covered. Place uncovered in the freezer for 2 to 4 hours before serving. Serve and enjoy!
Chef’s note: Experiment with other toppings you have available such as granola, crushed graham crackers or chopped walnuts. Add colored sprinkles or mini chocolate chips.
Calories: 101kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 4gFat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 33mgFiber: 2gSugar: 12g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!