Crustless Zucchini Tomato Pie
This Crustless Zucchini Tomato Pie is one of Lesley's favorite recipes to make because it is super simple and can be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Lesley likes to serve it with a nice arugula side salad with cranberries and feta to add a little flavor punch to the plate. This is also a great make-ahead dish for a busy week.
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat baking mix
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Spread zucchini, tomato, onion and cheese evenly around the pie pan.
- In a bowl, whisk together the baking mix, milk, eggs, salt, and pepper until well blended. Pour evenly into pie pan, which will fill almost to the top.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes then slice and serve.
Calories: 179kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 19gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 196mgFiber: 4gSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!