Cranberry, Almond and Carrot Romaine Salad
Salads don't have to be fussy to taste good and this one comes together quickly using pantry staples and an easy, homemade dressing.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss together the lettuce, cranberries, almonds and carrots.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard. Slowly pour in the olive oil while whisking until well combined. Stir in salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the salad with the dressing. Toss to combine well.
Simplify It: Use your favorite bottled salad dressing instead of making your own.
Calories: 100kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 2gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 0.5gSodium: 85mgFiber: 2gSugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!