Cheer Up Breakfast Popsicles
Breakfast popsicles are a great way to entice your children to eat breakfast because who can't resist a popsicle?! Filled with yogurt, fruit and whole grain cereal it is a great start to the day. Yield will vary depending upon the size of your popsicle molds.
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup Honey Nut Cheerios
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt, strawberries, blueberries and Cheerios. Spoon into popsicle molds or paper cups. Place popsicle sticks into the top of the mixture.
- Place popsicles in freezer and freeze for at least 2 hours or completely frozen.
Mix It Up: Use any flavor of yogurt or types of fruit you have on hand.
Calories: 60kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 6gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 45mgPotassium: 30mgSugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!