Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
This is a simple fish dish that is ready in a flash and pleases even picky palates.
For the Sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2 Tbsp plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
For the Fish
- 1 lb tilapia or other white flakey fish
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat broiler. Grease pan or line with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cheese, butter, yogurt, lemon juice, basil, pepper, and onion powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on the pan. Broil a few inches from heat for about 2 to 3 minutes. Flip fish and broil for another 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from oven and cover top side of fish with cheese mixture and breadcrumbs. Broil for 1-2 more minutes or until breadcrumbs are browned.
Calories: 264kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 25gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 157mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!