Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cans black-eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey and vinegar. Slowly whisk in the olive oil, salt and pepper until well combined.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the black-eyed peas, green onion, and parsley. Drizzle the dressing over and toss gently to mix well. Refrigerate the salad until ready to serve. For best flavor, chill for at least 2 hours.
Make Ahead: This salad can be made up to 2 days ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 166kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 5gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 494mgFiber: 4gSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!