Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potatoes are packed with nutrition and baking, even in fry form, brings out their natural sweetness.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Wash potatoes and cut lengthwise into spears.
- On a baking sheet, toss potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer.
- Bake potatoes in oven for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and flip over. Put back in oven for another 10 to 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are crispy and lightly browned.
Calories: 135kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 1gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 208mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!