Baked Omelet Roll
This is a really versatile recipe where you could use a variety of cheeses and vegetable fillings to change it up for your family. If you are serving more than 4 people, then you will need to make more than 1 omelet roll. Each 9x13 dish will serve 4 people.
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups spinach torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put the eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper in a blender. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the omelet roll is baking, heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray, then add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes. Add the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes. Cook just until the spinach begins to wilt and remove from heat.
- When the eggs are set, remove the omelet roll from the oven and spread cooked vegetables over it then sprinkle with cheese. Using a spatula, loosen edges of the egg from pan. Starting at the short edge of the pan, roll up the omelet and place seam side down on a serving plate. Cut into 4 equal portions.
Calories: 337kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 22gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 312mgSodium: 655mgFiber: 2gSugar: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!