Baked Honey Mustard Chicken
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 small sprigs rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the whole grain mustard, Dijon mustard, honey, and 2 tsp olive oil.
- Spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Put the chicken in a single layer in the baking dish. Season the chicken on both sides with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Spread the mustard mixture evenly over the chicken. Place the rosemary between the chicken breasts. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover the dish and bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and serve.
Chef’s Note: Double the recipe so you’ll have leftovers. Dice it up for a chicken salad or slice it for a delicious chicken sandwich for lunch.
Calories: 264kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 27gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 69mgSodium: 361mgFiber: 1gSugar: 16g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!