A quick and easy salmon recipe! Add Wasabi Aioli for a kick.
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 lb salmon fillet cut into 4 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic. Spread over the salmon.
- Bake in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until cooked through and salmon flakes easily with a fork.
Calories: 193kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 66gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 557mgSugar: 1g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!