Apple Turkey Cheese Roll-Ups
These are super kid-friendly and a great way to get the kids into the kitchen!
- 2 apples
- 4 1-oz slices cheese of your choice
- 8 slices sliced deli turkey
- Cut apple in half, and then cut each half into 6 slices. You will have a total of 24 slices for 2 apples.
- Cut each 1-ounce slice of cheese into 6 strips.
- Cut each slice of turkey into 3 long strips.
- Place a strip of cheese on a slice of apple. Next, wrap turkey strip around the apple slice and cheese. Continue until all apple slices are wrapped.
Calories: 177kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 9gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 327mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!